Thursday, February 4, 2010

FORMSPRING.ME/XMACKELLX

I signed up to formspring.me last night. I didn't end up getting much sleep, it's pretty addictive. I've gotten a couple of really good questions. Someone asked me about the lyrics to Dead Weight, which was pretty cool. I wish I knew who that person was for sure. I also got asked if I had a "Wedge Roll dick", which isn't as interesting and sounds painful.

Some people have probably been going a little too far with a couple of the questions, which is understandable as it's anonymous and it's easy to get caught up in everything. I've answered every question I've gotten so far honestly, while trying to be a good sport about it. It's fairly easy to make educated guesses on who the people are anyway, based on what they're asking and such. Everything comes out eventually anyway.

The only thing that really grinds my gears about formspring is that some people don't use question marks or just leave comments. Missing the point of the site altogether. Oh, and the name is weird.

Keep that shit coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment