Sunday, January 31, 2010

IT'S ON IT'S WAY!


A one of kind item. It's got Microsoft Global Product Manager's name stitched onto it. I'm not going to use Google to find out what his name is because I want to be surprised.

I won the auction for this about an hour or so ago. It was donated from Microsoft for IGN's IGNforHaiti eBay Auctions. The item went for €88 euro. Can't believe I got it for that price. My maximum bid was roughly €200. I really wanted this jacket.

It's on it's way to the B9 now. The bastards at IGN wouldn't ship it to Ireland. Matteo hooked me up by getting his buddies at B9 to take it and ship it to him. I don't know how much it's going to cost to get it to Ireland. I don't care. It will probably fit me weird, like every proper coat I've ever had. I don't care.

I'm stoked on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment