Friday, December 25, 2009

RTFM, MAC KELL

The TV wasn't broken. It's made by a company called Hisense. Never even heard of it. They are my best friends now though because the TV is really really good. 26 inch widescreen, 1080p. Hello good times. The problem with the TV was that there was a standby button on the bottom of it. It actually didn't mention it in the manual. The manual had instructions on how to assemble the stand for the TV. The stand was already assembled and attached to the TV when I took it out of the box. Weird.

I went to Ciara's house on Tuesday in jeans. I know, mental. I thought it best because I didn't want to miss anymore Forced Out practices because of this chest infections. I've been on antibiotics for 3 days now and I'm feeling much better. These antibiotics that the doctor prescribed were the same ones that Mum recommended that I take about 2 weeks ago. I declined because I really dislike taking anything for anything. If I had listened, I wouldn't have gotten ridiculously sick. I am a stubborn one.

We were supposed to go see A Christmas Carol at 6pm and then 2012 at 8.25pm in the IMC in Dun Lalalala. We didn't do that. Ciara's still a fair bit under the weather. We stayed in and watched Awake on Sky. Great movie. Last 40 minutes make no sense whatsoever but I forgive it instantly, just because.

We exchanged gifts. Mine all went down really well. I'm so relived. I got her a necklace from Swarzkofski(sp?) as her main present and was dreading when she opened it but she seemed to really like it. Phew! She got me Dragon Age like I had asked for. Delish. She also got me The Spiderwick Chronicles as our next Xbox coop game as we finished Up last week. She made me stuff which I loved and wrote me a letter. :) She also got me a plush of Grumpy from Snow White and 7 Dwarves because apparently I'm grumpy all the time, haha. I got Ciara's Mum a poinsettias plant.

I spent pretty much all of today unlocking achievements and playing new XBLA games and demos. I've spent a good deal of my 5000 MS points already. So far I've bought Marvel vs Capcom 2 (560 MS pts), Shadow Complex (800 MS pts), Battleship (800 MS pts) and Magic The Gathering and the expansion for it (1200 MS pts). It was a good day that was finished off by playing Resident Evil 5 with Sam.

I'm going to watch an episode of House before sleeping. I know that I'm getting Saw, Borderlands and Left 4 Dead 2 for Xbox tomorrow and some money too. I hope my rents like what I got them.

No comments:

Post a Comment