Wednesday, November 25, 2009

RIP DUMBLEDORE

I've watched all 6 Harry Potter films now. There was the crazy idea of watching them all in 1 day but that didn't happen. After the first, I was pretty much dreading the rest of my days on this Earth until they were all over but the series picked up quite a bit in the Chamber of Secrets and the Prisoner of Azkaban. The best one of the lot was the Goblet of Fire by a country mile. Order of the Phoenix really wasn't up to much but the Half-Blood Prince actually has me looking forward to seeing the final 2 parts of the tale.

I'll probably go to see them in the cinema and if I do, I will be seeing them on Tuesdays in the IMC in Dun Lalalala for €4.50. I remember Robbie harping on about some offer on Tuesdays for students but I didn't know it was THAT good of a deal. It's also €3 for a medium popcorn and drink if you're into cinema popcorn. I'm not.

I went to see New Moon tonight with Ciara. I'd seen Twlight and while it certainly wouldn't make my bucket list, it wasn't the worst film I'd seen. I didn't really enjoy New Moon at all, though. It was very drawn out, not that much actually happened in the two hours and two minutes.

The next series of films I want to get through is re-watching all the Saw films and then seeing the 6th one. I'm sure it will be just as terrible at 4 and 5 but I want to see them all again. I saw the Saw game in Gamestop tonight, there's a lot of games out now that I wish I could afford/justify getting. I have 80 games in my room right now, a lot of which I have either not started or barely played but I find myself not bothering to play anything that isn't the newest game I've gotten or Madden. I'm hoping to get a decent session in on Assassin's Creed 2 tomorrow night, the little bit that I've played so far has been pretty sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment